Blogger Templates

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sarra N



Rite now this is me. This is how my life is. Totally the same :)
Not so bored as it seem.




In two years more Im gonna free from my studies at UPSI.. Can't wait actually :)
For those who promise me a lot of stuff please dun forget ok.




Can't wait for this moment in two years more. N hope that I can manage to maintain my good grades until my final year.



Is it possible to get all these balloons during my convocations day?
*If it does happen in future, cool ryte? :)
Plus I wanna A bouquet of RED ROSES..
A HUGE one ok...!!!
(Parents please take note)

.
.
.
.
.

Then "Fly Away With Me" would you?
*As we have made a promise. I wait for you n we fly together ok :D




My dear sista, I wait for you ok :)




We gonna FLY HIGH TOGETHER :)


.
.
.
.
.

Later I can't wait to be a student again, who said Im gonna quit? no no no..
Wanna be a very busy girl in the campus... hehehehe~





Place that I wanna go in my lifetime is the place that SNOWWWYY :D
*sound very childish but I dun care what people gonna say about me.




.
.
.
.
.

After finish my studies again.. Im gonna be an excellent TEACHER..
Believe it or not.. Yes Im a TEACHER :)




Last Target after I fulfill all the above.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~




*Hope that all my dream gonna come true. No matter what Im gonna achieve the very best in my life.
I can survive with my family n friends around me.
They are my life saver actually.

Love,
Sarra N

No comments:

Post a Comment