Blogger Templates

Saturday, January 28, 2012

December 2011.


Assalamualaikum and a very good evening to all my friends out here.

From the previous entry until this newly entry its been almost 1 month I’m not updating my blog right…?

*Seriously I’m super busy right now.. Sgt2 tipu yg I super busy..

For some short review for all my friends, I’ve been to Johor for my micro teaching. And right now I’m about to finishing up my reports. Huhu~

*Micro teaching on 2011 n until 2012 didn’t finished up my reports.. errr~

Well Johor is super awesome..!!! I’ve go to the Johor Premium Outlets, Eat Chicken Chop, a very delicious one.. okeyh2.. Stop the flashback. A flashback without a picture won’t be a great update right.. Let me see where is the picture..

Tadaaaaa~~

== picture ==

*sorry for the technical problem, all the picture are deleted by accident :(

I’m also having these chocolate its good and low fat too :)

Twister, Yan bought it at USS. (Singapore)

One more thing, I’ve saw the creepy Villa Nabila.. The haunted 1.. woooowoooo~ Goosebumps :(

It was a great memories with Yan and Sam.

Thanks to Yan for the hospitality n keropok lekor. Huhuhuhu~ Its so delicious.. nyummy..

* You all can turn on your own background music to feel more while reading this entry :)

Suggested song : I’m A Single Lady.


Love,

Sarra N

No comments:

Post a Comment