Blogger Templates

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lucky 2012


Having a Bad Day, Busy Day n Happy Day during this 1 month. N I’m so lucky because I’ve cured and feel better for this new year 2012.

Some how, when I already feel better like usual in almost 80% Malaysian Tv Dramas there is 1 part when the X person try to get into our life.. hehe~

That’s what we called drama but in real life it also happened. I’m not feel regret with what have happen during last year in the other hand I’m feel glad for everything that happen to me. That was the life time experience that so priceless to me.

On the 1st January 2012, I’ve kept all my stuffs that was given by him in the closet. In a very cute purple box, I kept everything inside it. So that I can move forward through this 2012. I read this 1 little book that I placed in the purple box, it was too much memories and promises that you’ve told me. It wasn’t a lie but it was not meant to be happen during that time I guess.

“Allah will took what He want but He will replace it with the better one instead.”

Everything happened for a reason and I hope there will be no sadness anymore. I’m happy now, and I hope the same thing goes to you.

*Background music : I’m Leaving on The Jet Plane.

While I’m writing these entry just to get the actual feeling. Hahaha ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okeyh please turn to Ab Ab Laut Chalen.. Hindustan mood.. haha~ For those out there who didn’t know, yes I’m a huge fan of hindi’s songs.. hehe~

Among all my friends, Cik Bella is the one and only that knew about this during the time when were roommates :)

*Seriously this is out the topic. Errr~

Back to the topic above, I’m celebrated New Year at Bukit Bintang with Mr.Octopus n my lovely sister. Its very hectic and havoc during that day. I’m quiet worried about that night because there are so many people. After that we are heading to NZ Wangsa Maju for supper and then go back home. With some present from him. Thank you Mr.Octopus :)

I'm trying to upload some photos but the wifi coverage is poor, and it takes too much time.

So maybe next time.

Love,

Sarra N

No comments:

Post a Comment